As a Bacs accredited Managed Service, we can offer a Direct Debit service to organisations who are unable to gain direct sponsorship into the Bacs scheme.
Clients are allocated their own Service User Number (SUN), which allows your name to be on all correspondence sent to customers, including on the customer’s bank statement.
As the Service User, allpay will be responsible for adhering to Bacs regulations, and as such, will:
- Collect and process all Bacs exception reports through its management system, to include; unpaid Direct Debits, bank initiated changes and indemnity claims
- Provide information to aid in the reconciliation of processed, rejected and returned items via daily Payment Information Files
- Send correspondence to the payer with regards to confirmation of setup and/or advanced notice
As a Managed Service, we follow the Bulk Change Process at all times.
Our Direct Debit services are run by a UK-based, dedicated Direct Debit team, and in addition to our Direct Debit services, allpay will also provide:
- Confirmation of each Direct Debit setup on the management system, the day following input
- All transactional data on the day of collection
- All rejected setups, collections and credits, the day following processing
All this information is available via a secure web-based communication portal in a format which can then be processed through your customer management systems.
This service works in complete harmony with all other payment methods from allpay and is available to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.