allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Test Lead to join our Software Delivery Team, based in either our Hereford Head Office or Cheltenham Office. In this role, you will manage members of the Test Analyst team. You will be setting the standards for others to follow across the Testing resource pool; mentoring and supporting the development of junior team members whilst undertaking multiple projects of your own.
Primary areas of accountability:
As Test Lead, some of your key duties will include:
- Initiating, leading & supporting the quality and governance compliance within the IT delivery team to optimise business value
- Allocating suitable test resources to a project team upon request by a project manager.
- Ensuring the testers have an appropriate, stretching personal development plan in place.
- Assisting with test environment and data management.
- Communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project team and management.
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Experience implementing policies and procedures
- Knowledge of best practice on collaborative team-working.
- Demonstrable understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience of creating test case acceptance criteria, based on User story/Business requirements.
- Exposure to automated testing via either TDD or BDD.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.