allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Tenders Apprentice to join our Tenders Team. The role is based in our Hereford Office.
Reporting to the Bid Manager, in this role you will provide administrative support to the Tenders department, taking responsibility for record keeping and assisting with the end to end bid process.
PRIMARY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
As Tenders Apprentice, some of your key duties will include:
- Assist the Bid Manager and Assistant Bid Manager in the project management of Tender Projects work with a range of internal stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, Sales and Implementation.
- To develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, services and competitors as well as keeping up to date with Public Sector formal OJEU tendering processes.
- Proofreading of material and the work of others, providing constructive feedback to ensure a submission of the highest standard is achieved.
- Assist in updating spreadsheets/databases and to consistently and accurately update the CRM to enable relevant knowledge to be distributed company wide and providing administration in support of the Tenders team.
- To track and distribute as necessary any correspondence or clarifications from Clients to the bid team with urgency to ensure a timely reply.
- Working to tight deadlines to assist in producing bid winning submissions.
- To be responsible for the administration in support of the Tenders team.
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- GCSE level in English Language and Maths, Grade C or equivalent
- A methodical, consistent and accurate approach to routine tasks
- Ability of working in an administration role which requires attention to detail in all data management and administrative support tasks
- Ability to prepare and maintain documentation to the highest standards of presentation
- Good organisational skills and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and accept change readily
- Good written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Ability to use Microsoft Packages including Word and Excel
- Flexibility and adaptability in a frequently changing environment
Please note that your application will be forwarded to the Herefordshire Group Training Association (HGTA), who are the training provider for this apprenticeship, and who may contact you to arrange the assessment.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.