allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Test Analyst to join our quality assurance team.
Primary areas of accountability:
Within this role you will be:
- Assisting the Test Leads to co-ordinate, implement and execute software testing of the systems and solutions used by allpay.
- Creating detailed test cases, execute manual and automated tests, documenting results and managing defects.
- Advising on the quality of software in the absence of Test Management.
- Assisting in ensuring policies, procedures and compliance systems are adhered to within the department.
Key skills required:
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be creative in writing manual and automated test plans, cases and scripts coming up with new ways to test functionality
- Have experience of using Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) or equivalent software testing tool
- Have knowledge and good experience of creating & executing automation tests, ideally from Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI, Postman
- Able to create custom test environments and understands the concepts of Virtual Machines
- Knowledge and experience of industry standard testing tools and recommends their use when appropriate
- Be confident working with SQL databases - Fully understands relational databases and competent at administration of Microsoft SQL Server
- Be well organised, have exceptional attention to detail and be self-motivated to ensure software releases are completed in a timely manner
- Motivate individuals and the team to achieve agreed goals, mentoring, directing and coaching where necessary
- Input into the training and development needs of the team
- Be able to build relationships with wider allpay teams
- Have experience of working in a fast paced, demanding environment with changing priorities
- Be driven to succeed with the ability to contribute into the wider IT testing space
- Enjoy learning new technology and techniques and seeing how these can be implemented at allpay
- Ideally have a background in a financial services environment although this is not essential
- Ideally ISEB/ISTQB certified
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.