allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Portfolio, Programme and Project Office on a fixed term contract which is anticipated to last for up to one year. This is an excellent opportunity to get into a fantastic and positive team and make your mark.
Primary areas of accountability:
This role will support the delivery of a key technical programme of work designed to move the company towards a cloud first strategy. It will form the foundation from which it can operate and build large scale applications that support the business demands of this growing organisation. It will also facilitate allpay in taking its operation far beyond its current operating model in line with its business strategy.
Key skills required:
This opportunity would suit an individual with extensive Programme and Project Management experience, previous experience in large scale technical infrastructure change and ideally delivering into a Microsoft Azure environment.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- A proven track record in managing successful end-to-end IT and change projects / programmes to consistently high standards (time, quality & cost)
- Consistently worked in collaboration with Applications Development, IT Service, business areas and/or 3rd party suppliers
- A track record in successfully managing and developing people
- A track record in leading and managing teams in a matrix structure
- Experience of ensuring delivery and governance of agreed pieces of work to time, cost and quality
- Effective experience in governance of risk and issue management
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with the business and other key stakeholders
- The ability to engage with Service and release management in a timely manner to ensure the provision of controlled environments and release management processes in order to support change
- Current Programme and Project Management certifications (MSP, Prince2, PMP, Agile PM, etc)
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is Friday 17 August 2018
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.