allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Portfolio, Programme and Project Office, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll provide a professional and structured Business Analysis service across the full suite of allpay’s activity.
Primary areas of accountability:
As Senior Business Analyst, some of your key duties will include:
- Acting as a Workstream Lead on both medium and large-scale change projects with high business impact (Business Transformation Projects).
- Working with Senior Level Stakeholders to understand and quantify the dimensions of functional, process and systems changes required in line with business strategy.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources.
- Decomposing high-level information into detail.
- Business Process Re-engineering.
- Reverse engineering systems to understand the detailed working of existing system functions and operation.
- Eliciting functional, process and system requirements using industry standard techniques - interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Providing analysis for business case development to feed the corporate portfolio, presenting both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience working as a Senior Business Analyst within a software delivery environment
- Proven experience of acting as a workstream Lead on Business Change and Business Transformation Projects
- Proven experience of industry standard Change Analysis techniques, with a proactive approach to change and change initiatives.
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrable experience of the breadth and depth of industry standard Business Analysis techniques with a proactive approach to requirements elicitation.
- Demonstrable ability in active listening, advanced communications and influencing decisions.
- Experience of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Relevant degree or professional qualifications (IDBA) or Change Management, an advantage.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.