allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
allpay’s Facilities department are looking for a Security Guard to join their team on a 3 month fixed term contract.
The Security Guards are responsible for maintaining all physical security measures on the site to deter criminal activity.
The role does require shift working as outlined below;
06:00 - 14:00, 09:00 - 17:00 and 14:00 - 22:00. There may also be occasions when night shifts are required.
Primary areas of accountability:
As a Security Guard some of your key duties will include;
- Guarding, patrolling, monitoring and maintaining a high visibility presence
- Being the first point of contact at the gatehouse for visitors, ensuring no unauthorised entry to the site
- Prevent and detect intrusion, ensuring physical security of, windows, doors, fences and gates
- To challenge any unauthorised entry and report all incidents of security beaches to the security manager
- Monitoring internal CCTV
- Ensuring appropriate levels of access for employees and visitors through Card Access System Controls
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to
Key skills required:
The ideal candidate will be trained to SIA standard in either manned guarding, door supervision or PSS CCTV and be able to work as part of a small team.
The ability to communicate effectively is essential with experience in customer care and dealing with the public.
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is Friday 17 August 2018
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.