allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now seeking two dynamic Sales Administrators to provide support to the Regional Sales team.
Within this role you will be pivotal to ensuring the smooth sales cycle for the Regional Sales team and also growing accounts through upselling and relationship building.
Primary areas of accountability:
As a Sales Administrator, some of your key duties will include:
- Producing accurate forecasting data and sales reports to the team and clients as required.
- Building strong relationships with the clients including lead generation and prospecting.
- Generating quotations and handling any client queries over the phone, including complaint resolution and escalating to the Regional Sales Manager as appropriate.
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Sales aptitude and attitude.
- Motivation and drive to identify, create, pursue and secure business opportunities
- Commercial awareness, combining a customer focus and profit orientation.
- A high level of organisational skill and attention to detail.
- Proactive, outgoing, client focused professional.
- A creative approach to problem solving, have the ability to work well under pressure and thrives on accomplishment.
- Good IT skills especially with Microsoft packages and CRM systems
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.