allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and specialise in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now seeking a Relationship Manager to work at our Hereford Offices.
The Card Services team manages and co-ordinates allpay Card Services business including all client day to day activity and liaise internally with departments to coordinate support on behalf of the client.
Primary areas of accountability:
As a Relationship Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- To undertake the responsibility for day to day client relationship management of live allpay Card Services clients.
- To ensure all client queries/complaints and CAR’s are tracked & resolved to their total satisfaction.
- To manage the clients and build relationships with allpay card services clients to identify customer requirements and assist in provision of solutions to meet such in order to grow revenues and volumes
- To Support the Head of Account Management and Card Services / Sales in pre sales activity, including but not limited to reporting, monitoring and preparing MI for reporting at management and board level.
- Reporting of activity in the department to senior managers including weekly reports, performance KPI’s, trends, forecasting, successes, failures and opportunities.
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Ability to manage several complex activities simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and communicate sales opportunities.
- Previous experience in a customer relationship management role or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively work to deadlines and to co-ordinate independent departments to complete requirements on time.
- History and experience of working with business systems including CRM, scheduling, project monitoring would be an advantage.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.