We are now recruiting for a PR Executive, based in our Hereford Office.
Primary areas of accountability:
Responsible for the writing of press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces as a PR Executive, some of your key duties will include:
- Developing and executing a compelling PR plan.
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering stories.
- Utilising cost-effective press release platforms.
- Responding to phone calls and emails from journalists.
- Arranging interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for allpay spokespeople.
- Analysing media coverage and reporting the results of PR activity, generating reports on activity, trends and areas for development.
- Handling and delivering analytics on social media accounts such as Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn page.
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Whether it’s over the phone, by email or in person, PR is all about people!
- An excellent telephone manner, good Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Digitally savvy with experience of social media management.
- Excellent time management as the successful candidate will often be working to tight media deadlines.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.