allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a PCI Monitoring Officer to join our Compliance team for up to 12 Months.
Primary areas of accountability:
Within this role you will:
- Support the Information Security Manager in developing, implementing and maintaining an ongoing robust PCI DSS compliance monitoring programme to ensure allpay and its clients meet PCI DSS obligations, applicable card schemes rules and our acquirer’s operating procedures
- Proactively identify Client PCI DSS compliance issues through ongoing compliance monitoring and validation
- Develop and maintain knowledge of PCI DSS standards, applicable card schemes rules and acquirers operating procedures to ensure continued compliance is achieved
- Support the Information Security Manager in maintaining allpay’s PCI DSS compliance obligations, including any non-conformance rectification
Key skills required:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A working knowledge of payment card institution compliance, in particular PCI DSS desirable
- Effective organisational skills and be able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good liaison skills, departmentally and company-wide, as well as external to the organisation
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.