allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a part time Business Analyst to join our Portfolio, Programme and Project Office, based in our Hereford Head Office. This role will be working three days (22.5 hours) a week.
As a business analyst, you’ll participate in the end-to-end software delivery process, from project initiation and definition, requirements gathering, supporting development and testing, through to implementation and supporting transition and handover into business-as-usual.
Primary areas of accountability:
As Business Analyst, some of your key duties will include:
- Eliciting requirements using industry standard techniques - interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, task and workflow analysis
- Understanding and documenting as-is and to-be processes
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources
- Decomposing high-level information into detail
- Providing analysis for business case development to feed the corporate portfolio, presenting both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Reverse engineering systems to understand the detailed working of existing system functions and operation
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst within a software delivery environment
- Demonstrable experience of industry standard Business Analysis techniques, with a proactive approach to requirements elicitation
- Experience of Agile, Waterfall and Change methodologies
- Effective stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Strong time management with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Effective software solution analysis and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and positive attitude to change
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.