allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Multi Skilled Production Operator to support in all areas of our Production Team including, card manufacturing, card bureau and logistics, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role you will assist with the delivery of high quality cards on time.
Please be advised that on successful completion of 6 months service this role moves into a shift-based work pattern consisting of an early morning and an afternoon shift, which attracts a non contractual shift allowance.
Primary areas of accountability:
As Multi Skilled Production Operator, some of your key duties will include:
- Responding to workload peaks within the different areas and providing holiday cover when and where required
- Following procedures and adhering to departmental compliance, including, ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001, Mastercard and Visa standards and CQM (Card Quality Management)
- Accuracy of production at all stages
- Reporting volume of products produced
- Reporting equipment issues
- Monitor housekeeping
- Supporting with reconciliation of stock
- Conducting production testing ensuring documentation is up to date
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Educated to GCSE Grade D or above, or equivalent
- Computer skills to intermediate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team and follow procedures
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.