24housing forms part of the allpay group diverse portfolio of business areas and is currently expanding to recruit a Media Sales Executive.
We are a small bunch of friendly and creative people who produce a lively monthly magazine dedicated to the housing sector, alongside an up to the minute news website, all from our offices in beautiful rural Hereford. We are looking for a Media Sales Executive to join our busy sales team, working under the direction of the Publisher. The successful candidate will increase advertising, sponsorships and subscriptions, through managing existing clients and seeking opportunities to encourage new clients. With the move into awards and events, now is a great time to join an already well established brand and carve out a career with a market leading publication.
Primary areas of accountability:
As Senior Media Sales Executive, some of your key duties will include:
- Establishing, developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships via telephone, letters and emails;
- Attending exhibitions and conferences and encouraging clients to sponsor and participate in these national events;
- Carrying out regular market research exercises in order to gain a thorough understanding of the customer and their needs.
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- The ability to create, maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Strong sales skills/process, communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Excellent, confident telephone skills
- Resilience and the ability to overcome disappointment
We are looking at different levels for this role, and has the possibility to be a Senior role dependant on experience. So if you can see yourself working for 24housing, we'd love to hear from you!
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.