allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for a fixed term contract for up to 6 months, to join our Facilities Team. The role is based in our Hereford Office.
Reporting to the Facilities Team Leader, in this role you will provide a professional, efficient and customer focused general maintenance support and contractor management service to allpay Limited, across all sites. As Maintenance Technician, you may be called out for out of hours duties at short notice, including in an event of a security breach.
Primary areas of accountability:
As Maintenance Technician, some of your key duties will include:
- Responsibility for the upkeep and repair of the full range of the Company’s fixed and movable assets, including the vehicle fleet and Landscaped areas;
- Assisting in monitoring the work being performed by outside contractors;
- Responsible for the daily collection of post from the Royal Mail offices in Hereford;
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained, alerting the Facilities Team Leader of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place to comply with all company guidelines;
- Deliver/collect and assist with erection/dismantling of marketing department presentation stands at conference centres, which may involve unsocial hours of work off site.
Key skills required
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- GCSE level of education, or an equivalent qualification;
- Knowledge, experience and competence in decorating trades and application of building trades, including basic carpentry and DIY skills;
- Awareness and understanding of dangers associated with electrical systems;
- Knowledge, experience and competence in basic vehicle mechanics and servicing;
- Full Driving Licence;
- Ability to self-motivate and to adapt existing experience to new situations.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.