allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to join the allpay HR team based in our head office in Hereford. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing skills and continue to grow your Learning and Development career in an organisation that values learning. You must have good understanding and knowledge of learning and development alongside great training delivery skills. You will thrive in working in a fast pace, entrepreneurial environment.
Primary areas of accountability:
Accountabilities for the role include:
Providing consultation, advice, design and delivery of learning interventions primarily for the Client Services department with other colleagues being brought into scope dependent on the potential learning outcomes. The role reach could be c100 colleagues.
Providing internal product training for new starters and refresher and new enhancement updates to client facing colleagues and wider if required.
Providing internal regulatory training to ensure that all client facing teams are kept up to date, informed and knowledgeable about the regulatory elements of their roles including but not exhaustive to GDPR, FCA, Bacs, ISO certifications.
Partnering the business in the enhancement of internal knowledge databases and tools to ensuring client facing teams have access to the most up to date information about the products and services we provide.
And in addition, supporting the L&D Manager in the delivery of the allpay L&D strategy and provide relevant MI to increase the value provided by the L&D function.
Key SKILLS REQUIRED:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Learning and Development / CIPD qualification or work experience to the same level
- Experience of TNA, diagnostic, sourcing, delivery and evaluation of L&D interventions
- Experience of using various learning delivery methodology i.e. training, facilitation, coaching, delivering feedback etc
- Focus on the provision of the high-quality L&D solutions to allpay’s internal staff
- Proven experience of delivering learning outcomes in line with agreed KPIs
- Proficient / expert in Microsoft Office 2016 suite or equivalent
- Proficient / expert in the use of technology in learning design and delivery
- Ability to communicate, influence and deliver training effectively with internal staff at all levels
- Detailed knowledge of allpay products, systems and services
- Ability to develop and maintain knowledge of technical systems and hardware both bespoke to allpay and off the shelf
- Ability to work well as part of a team and under own initiative
- Actively seeks to develop own skills and knowledge, learning from mistakes and welcoming constructive feedback
- Strong planning, organising and implementation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Brings in new ideas and offers best practice
- Flexibility and adaptability in changing situations
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.