allpay Limited are one of the UK’s leading payments service providers offering a comprehensive range of managed bill payment collection solutions as well as being an authorised EMI and prepaid issuer and programme manager
This is a revised role. Focused on getting the best from the client facing teams, particularly in the contact centre. Managed by the centralised Learning and Development team, the role will primarily be focused on supporting wider client facing teams, with some support required in other areas from time to time.
The role is focused on ensuring teams are up-to-date on all latest regulatory requirement, all compliant and accreditation standards and is in place to support the internal leadership team to continuously improve.
Primary areas of accountability:
Your duties will include:
- With the support of the Learning and development team, provide consultation, advise, design and delivery of learning interventions.
- To provide internal product training for new starters and refresher and new enhancement updates, mainly to client facing colleagues.
- To develop and the support the roll out of regulatory training to ensure that all client facing teams are kept up to date, informed and knowledgeable about mandatory areas such as GDPR, FCA, Bacs, ISO certifications, etc.
- To partner mainly client facing business areas ensuring the teams have access to the most up-to-date information about the products and services we provide.
- To act as a ‘super user,’ supporting the team leaders in coaching, training and supporting their teams with the latest thinking, regulation and solutions.
- To help develop a full learning cycle from Learning Needs Analysis through to evaluation. Primarily for bill payments, prepaid client facing teams.
- Identify training interventions, e.g. allpay software and hardware systems, Microsoft products, induction, behavioural skills development i.e. telephony systems. Developing appropriate tools and approaches to close knowledge and skill gaps.
- Work with the relevant team leaders to provide an enhanced induction to client facing teams
- Work with the relevant team leaders to provided coaching and mentoring around the best practice learning culture. Supporting the giving of feedback to client facing teams around their level of customer service.
- Maintain and update the client services Knowledge Base (the team wiki) and other learning and process tools
- Partner with internal stakeholders including Product Managers, Quality Assurance, Research and Development and Implementation teams to develop relevant and effective learning solutions to meet and exceed business requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry initiatives and prioritise continuous professional development.
- Uphold the L+D standards. Working towards the same standards and approaches of the wider L+D team.
- Highly focused on own self development.
Key skills required:
Background of the right applicant:
- Have an interest in people and the development of their knowledge and skill
- With support build innovative learning interventions for client facing teams
- Develop knowledge of allpay regulatory requirements
- Develop expert/super user knowledge of allpay’ s products, systems and processes
- Ability to research thoroughly and quick on key topics relevant to the allpay business
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to communicate, influence and deliver training effectively with internal staff at all levels
- Detailed knowledge of allpay products, systems and services preferred
- Ability to work well as part of a team and under own initiative
- Actively seeks to develop own skills and knowledge, learning from mistakes and welcoming constructive feedback
- Strong planning, organising and implementation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Brings in new ideas and offers best practice
- Flexibility and adaptability in changing situations
- Enthusiasm and confidence in own ability
- Have an interest in people and development of their knowledge and skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong written and oral English skills. Able to build relationships with anyone and to learn
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.