allpay Limited are one of the UK’s leading payments service providers offering a comprehensive range of managed bill payment collection solutions as well as being an authorised EMI and prepaid issuer and programme manager.
The allpay systems provide external payment channels supporting 50% of UK local authorities and 90% of the UK's top 200 housing associations, processing approximately 80 million transaction per annum 24/7/365 requiring 99.95% SLA’s.
We now have an exciting opportunity to lead our Infrastructure team ensuring the continuity of business-critical IT platforms.
Primary areas of accountability:
Within this role you will:
- Lead the Infrastructure team providing coaching and mentoring support across the team.
- Ensure the delivery of IT Projects that touch the operations team, organising and negotiating the allocation of team resources as required, whilst balancing this against ensuring a dependable business as usual service.
- Support in the creation, management and delivery of the department strategy and budgets.
- Focus on continual improvement within the team on areas such as policies and technology.
- Act as a final point of escalation and resolution for major incidents affecting the systems and applications.
Key skills required:
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- An in-depth knowledge of applicable compliance regulations
- Proven leadership, mentoring and coaching skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- The ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation with a proven track record of being service and delivery focused
- It would be beneficial to have previous exposure or awareness of public cloud (ideally MS Azure), business process automation, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, SQL Server and web applications.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.