allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now looking for an Incident and Problem Manager to join our IT Operations team.
Primary areas of accountability:
Within this role you will:
- Ensure the Identification of root cause has been established on Problem tickets and escalate where appropriate to ensure minimal disruption to business functions
- Lead the triage of critical production incidents while coordinating all functional resources
- Minimize the adverse effect on our customers’ business of Incidents and Problems and to proactively prevent the occurrence of incidents, problems and errors
- Investigate Critical/Complex incidents and issues identified as problems
- Assist in the production and maintenance of the Known Error library documentation
- Produce Major Incident and P1 Reports
- Monitor and report on SLA’s
- Create service management reports and dashboards
- Participate in the IT Operations shift pattern (between 8am and 6pm) and out of hours rota.
Key skills required:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- ITIL V3 Foundation (or equivalent experience)
- Creative problem solving – following an issue through to its logical conclusion and escalating where necessary
- Experience of Axios Assyst or Ivanti IT Service Management suite could be beneficial
- The ability to work independently as well as being part of a team
- Strong writing skills and the ability to maintain accurate documentation and technical authorship of complex documents
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skills in an IT focused software company
- A motivated attitude with a commitment to continuous learning
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is Friday 17 August 2018
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.