allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for Implementation Specialist to join our Implementation Team. The role is based in our Hereford Office.
Reporting to the Implementation Manager, in this role you will guide new and existing clients through the implementation process, ensuring a smooth and successful transition.
You will also be responsible for managing your own clients (from small financial firms to large Housing Associations) and projects, supporting Internal Project Teams with larger client-focused initiatives.
Primary areas of accountability:
- To own the Implementation activities for both new and existing clients ensuring a smooth delivery of the process and being the primary point of contact throughout the duration of the project;
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure that the clients’ requirements are met, and managing clients effectively to ensure high levels of satisfaction on completion of the implementation;
- To develop an in-depth technical understanding of allpay products and services including 3rd party providers, and proactively review implementation policies and procedures in order to identify improvement opportunities;
- Handling Sensitive Data ensuring information security is maintained at all times in adherence with GDPR, FCA and all other company policies and accreditations.
Key skills required:
- GCSE level or equivalent in English and Mathematics at Grade C or above;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and an ability to use and learn multiple applications and software including inhouse and commercial products;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone manner and a proven ability to effectively and efficiently deal with both, technical and general queries;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, delivering projects within agreed timescales adhering to commercially agreed contracts between internal stakeholders and 3rd party providers;
- Organisational and workload management skills, and the ability to accept change readily.
In return, allpay offers a range of benefits and perks.
In addition to a generous pay package we also enjoy access to our onsite facilities, including our on-site gym and the catering facilities, all of which are subsidised.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.