allpay are now recruiting for Implementation Administrator to join our Implementation Team. The role is based in our Hereford Office.
Reporting to the Implementation Manager, in this role you will guide new and existing clients through the implementation process, ensuring a smooth and successful transition. You will be responsible for managing your own clients (from small financial firms to large Housing Associations) with a reasonable degree of autonomy.
Primary areas of accountability:
- Leading the Implementation process for both, new and existing clients to ensure delivery of the implementation within allpay and clients’ SLAs;
- Developing, publishing, maintaining and monitoring the progress of implementations ensuring that potential issues affecting SLA delivery are escalated by liaising with multiple departments to ensure that the client’s requirements are met;
- Providing clients with support for all implementation queries ensuring that at all times the company’s systems are updated to track any change requests or specific requirements relevant to the implementation as above.
Key skills required:
- GCSE level or equivalent in English and Mathematics at Grade C or above;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Proven experience of working in a Customer Service environment, ideally in an administration role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone manner and a proven ability to effectively and efficiently deal with customer queries;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, displaying organisational and workload management skills, as well as an aptitude for working with new technology;
- Ability to work as part of a team and accept change readily.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.