allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for Implementation Administrator Apprentice to join our Implementation Team. The role is based in our Hereford Office.
Reporting to the Implementation Manager, in this role you will assist the Implementation Team to help guide new and existing clients through the various services allpay offer, ensuring a smooth and successful implementation.
You will work towards managing your own clients (from small financial firms to large Housing Associations) with a reasonable degree of autonomy.
Primary areas of accountability:
As Implementation Administrator Apprentice, some of your key duties will include:
- Assisting in the implementation process for both, new and existing clients to ensure delivery of the implementation within allpay and clients’ SLAs;
- Assisting the Implementation Team in providing support for our clients, answering all implementation queries and ensuring that the company’s systems are updated to track any relevant requests;
- To assist the Implementation Manager on larger projects, as and when required;
- To work closely with the Implementation Team to undertake any admin tasks identified as part of an implementation Project.
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- GCSE C or above in English and Maths or equivalent;
- Ability to use Microsoft Packages including Word and Excel, and an aptitude for working with new technology;
- Ability of working in a Customer Service role, including ability to deal with clients over the telephone;
- Ability of performing in an administration role, to follow procedures accurately and record actions taken at all stages;
- Ability to work as part of a team, and to work well under pressure to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work without close supervision whilst ensuring key issues are escalated as appropriate.
Please note that your application will be forwarded to the Herefordshire Group Training Association (HGTA), who are the training provider for this apprenticeship, and who may contact you to arrange the assessment.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.