allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are looking for a HR Advisor to join us on a fixed term contract for circa 9 months to cover maternity leave. If you have a background in providing excellent customer service covering a range of HR activities, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Primary areas of accountability:
Working as part of a small team you will have exposure to a range of HR generalist activities including some of the following:
- Building strong working relationships with defined line managers and team leaders through proactive business partnering meetings.
- Advising and supporting hiring managers on the recruitment process from campaign management to onboarding.
- Advising and supporting with absence and performance management.
- Advising managers and team leaders on rewards and benefits utilising our job evaluation scheme.
- Providing advice and guidance to employees on day to day issues/questions.
- Ensuring accurate records are held in our HR system and preparing MI when required.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to lead on new projects and initiatives and support the HR Operations Manager to implement the HR strategy for the organisation.
Key skills required:
To undertake this role, you will need to a real team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
The ideal candidate will have a CIPD qualification or be working towards this and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. In addition, you will need to be able to evidence strong planning, organising and influencing skills. An understanding of employment law in practice and the ability to coach individuals through this is essential.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.