allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena.
A rare opportunity has arisen within the senior management team for a Head of Sales role to lead our established, national sales team. Within this senior position, your focus will be delivering the company wide commercial strategy, primarily through sales of our bill payment collection and prepaid products to our core social housing, local authority and central government markets. As well as increasing market share in new business areas, such as utilities and insurance.
You will also be responsible for the in-house bid writing team, who work on tenders across the allpay group.
We are looking for an energetic, commercial specialist with an excellent track record in sales, as well as a high attention to detail, to join the senior management team and report directly into the Board.
PRIMARY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
As our Head of Sales, some of your key duties will include:
- Responsible for setting and driving forward the sales strategy for bill payment collection and prepaid products
- Responsibility for setting and achievement of revenue targets across the different areas
- Identifying all existing and new opportunities, markets and sectors to sell product and services to
- Leading, motivating and mentoring the sales team (who work remotely) and the in-house tenders team
- Providing management information to board level to ensure the right commercial decisions are made
- Representing the allpay brand externally to enhance and strengthen the companies profile
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Significant sales leadership experience ideally in housing, local government, central government, credit unions, debt collection, utilities and insurance markets
- Ideally knowledge of bill payment collection products to include direct debits, credit & debit, cash, prepaid and SMART PAYG
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills at all levels
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to close sales
- A track record of being able to pragmatically manage commercial opportunities and risk whilst maximising opportunities
- Direct relationship management for our framework partners
- The ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally when required
- Tech savvy with a good understanding of leveraging fintech
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.