allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join our Compliance team.
Primary areas of accountability:
Within this role you will:
- Provide support to the compliance team through effective administration whilst working within the companies policies and procedures.
- Be communicating with internal customers over email, via phone or face to face.
- Maintain effective records and spreadsheets ensuring data is accurate and up to date.
- Be working towards achieving a Business Administration qualification through one of our local training providers.
- Have the opportunity to learn and work with a variety of different aspects that are required within a regulated compliance function.
Key skills required:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An interest in working in a financial or regulated compliance function
- A willingness to develop your knowledge and skills through further formal learning
- Good general I.T. skills including Office Suite (particularly Word & Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team working skills and attributes
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.