Would you like to join a one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK? allpay Limited are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into other sectors, including payment cards manufacturing, print and design and publishing.
You will join a friendly, professional and dedicated Facilities team, who pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of service.
Primary areas of accountability:
As a Cleaner you will be motivated by completing tasks to the highest standards, take ownership of your day to day duties and work with your Colleagues to always look for ways to improve your work and to do things more efficiently.
Key skills required:
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- always show a polite and professional attitude, and be considerate to those around you;
- have an outstanding attention to detail which will shine through your work;
- be flexible, highly organised and methodical in order to complete your work within time scales;
- add value to the team by sharing ideas, your knowledge and expertise gained in previous roles;
- have good computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Outlook and Word.
In return, allpay offers a range of benefits and perks. The work-life balance is very important to us, so in addition to a generous pay package we also enjoy access to two on-site restaurants, as well as an onsite gym (all subsidised).
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.