allpay Limited is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK. We are experts in the payment and financial services arena, successfully diversifying into payment cards manufacturing, print and design and publishing.
We are now recruiting for a Catering Assistant to join our Catering Team in our Hereford Head Office.
You will join a friendly, professional and dedicated team, who pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of service to both our Visitors and Colleagues across three catering facilities.
PRIMARY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Reporting to the Catering Manager, you will:
- Work both, at the front of house, as well as at the back of house, serving Customers, maintaining high standards of presentation in the kitchen and restaurant areas, and preparing food and beverage items;
- Assist with deliveries, stock control and hygiene protocols.
Key skills required
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- flexibility, methodical approach, and high level of planning and organisation;
- a polite, courteous and professional attitude;
- ability to add value to the department, by sharing ideas, your knowledge and any expertise gained in previous roles;
- adequate computer skills, being familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
Full training on till operations, daily menus and beverages will be provided.
In return, allpay offers a range of benefits and perks.
This role is an accredited living wage role, having benefitted from the accredited annual uplifts associated with accredited living wage, since allpay became the first accredited Living Wage employer in Hereford;
In addition to a generous pay package we also enjoy access to our onsite facilities, including our on-site gym and the catering facilities themselves; (all of which are subsidised).
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.