allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and specialise in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now seeking a Card Services Administrator Apprentice to work at our Hereford Offices.
The Card Services team manages and co-ordinates allpay Card Services business including all client day to day activity and liaise internally with departments to coordinate support on behalf of the client.
Primary areas of accountability:
As a Card Services Administrator Apprentice, some of your key duties will include:
- To be responsible for the administration in support of the Card Services team to include data input, filing and shredding.
- Carry out customer invoice data inputting on a monthly basis and order completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in the validation of the monthly stock reports against client consumption, investigation and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Responsible for keeping all internal systems such as Salesforce up to date with all latest information and client activity tracking.
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- A methodical, consistent and accurate approach to routine tasks
- Able to manage tasks and work to deadlines
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Able to work effectively in a pressured, very busy team environment
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.