allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion, we are now recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Data Team, based in our Hereford Head Office.
As Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for interpreting data, and analysing results using statistical techniques. You will be working with allpay colleagues to establish meaning of data, manage master data, maintain data quality as well as developing analytics models and designing self-service reporting solutions.
Primary areas of accountability:
As a Business Intelligence Analyst some of your key duties will include:
- Liaising with internal and external clients to gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Translating requirements into visualisations, dashboards and reports that are appropriate for the intended audience and available on a variety of devices.
- Providing quality assurance of imported data, ensuring that it adheres to accepted business rules.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the data warehouse and analytics models in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Degree or qualification/experience obtained in the field of Computer Science, IT, Maths, Statistics or equivalent.
- MCSA BI Reporting or MCSE Data Management and Analytics certification (desirable)
- Experience of full SQL Server BI Stack (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS tabular, and PowerBI)
- Excellent data visualisation skills for data being consumed on different devices.
- Understanding of data warehousing, Kimball’s methodology, in particular.
- Ability to integrate data from different data sources on an ad-hoc basis using Power Query.
- Experience using Azure data products
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.