allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our Portfolio, Programme and Project Office, based in our Hereford Head Office. This role is for maternity cover and will be for a fixed term contract lasting up to 12 months. In this role, you’ll participate in allpay’s portfolio process, including business case preparation, requirements elicitation and provide a professional and structured Business Analysis service across the full suite of allpay’s activity.
Primary areas of accountability:
As Business Analyst, some of your key duties will include:
- Eliciting requirements using industry standard techniques - interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources
- Decomposing high-level information into detail
- Providing analysis for business case development to feed the corporate portfolio, presenting both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Reverse engineering systems to understand the detailed working of existing system functions and operation
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst within a software delivery environment
- Demonstrable experience of industry standard Business Analysis techniques, with a proactive approach to requirements elicitation
- Experience of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Effective stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Strong time management with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Effective business case analysis and presentation
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.