allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to manage the provision of production services to meet the needs of Card Services, Bill Payments and Prepaid clients.
Primary areas of accountability:
Accountabilities for the role include:
- Management and development of the Bureau and Engineering Team
- Management of efficient and effective communication between all relevant departments
- Responsible for on time delivery of quality products
- Support with input for budget setting and delivery of the strategy
- Management of SLA’s and reporting
- Development and reporting of management information
- Responsible for health and safety within the department
- Responsible for scheduling and planning of workload
- Ensuring all machines are production ready and are regularly serviced
- Maintaining accreditations and compliance including PCI, ISO 9001, 14001, 1800, 27001 and CQM
Key skills required:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recognised qualification or equivalent in Production Management
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Communication skills at all levels
- Ability to manage and motivate teams
- Sound understanding of manufacturing principles (5S, QRQC, Kaizen, SMED, Six Sigma, Lean, CQM)
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.