allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for an Assistant Bid Manger to join our Tenders team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll participate in allpay’s tender bid writing process and be involved in the end to end process.
Primary areas of accountability:
As an Assistant Bid Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- Sourcing, writing, collating and submitting bids for both current and perspective clients
- To plan and allocate the key stages of the tender bid process engaging with and setting expectations with all key stakeholders
- Ensuring workload is completed in line with timescales and that each submission is completed to a standard that secures the best chance of success
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative procedures and keeping up to date with relevant knowledge
Key Skills Required;
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have;
- The ability to produce exceptional quality, professional and commercial written work with exemplary attention to detail
- A creative flair with the ability to interpret complex information and portray in a readable and accurate way
- Experience and understanding of a tenders process
- Project management experience and skills, with the ability to lead, manage and complete an end to end process
- Advanced communication skills with and assertive and tactful approach
- A high level of commitment, focus and initiative to achieve
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.