allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Application Support Analyst to join our IT Operations Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role you will provide support to key business users, both internally and externally, to prioritise, resolve and manage defects, issues or concerns with allpay applications.
Primary areas of accountability:
As an Application Support Analyst some of your key duties will include:
- Identify root cause of issues, recommending and implementing solutions as required and escalating where appropriate to ensure minimal disruption to business functions.
- Support project and other business stakeholders, proactively suggesting solutions to complex issues and proposing creative alternatives to existing methods where necessary.
- Learn, diagnose and reproduce bugs in large, multi-tiered systems and produce suitable documentation to support the resolution of issues
Key skills required:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Demonstrable experience of supporting applications and systems, ideally in a financial environment
- Experience of utilising and updating support call logging systems.
- An understanding of SQL database querying or Exposure to SQL Queries.
- Ability to solve problems and provide workable solutions or workarounds.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.