allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for 24publishing Apprentice to join our 24 publishing Team. The role is based in our Hereford Office.
Reporting to the Publisher, in this role you will assist the 24publishing team with all aspects of publishing. Assisting the senior editorial staff in the administration of the commissioning, planning, writing, production and distribution of 24housing magazine and all publicity material.
PRIMARY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
As 24publishing Apprentice, some of your key duties will include:
- to develop and supply the very best sales, editorial and publishing services to our core markets (social housing and public sector)
- the publisher and their supporting staff will work and liaise on all matters relating to pricing, product positioning and revenue strategies
- the 24publishing team will be required to attend networking events, trade shows and conferences when necessary, to canvass for business, extend client relationships and market knowledge.
- to attend conferences, exhibitions, seminars, networking events outside of working hours complying with the company dress code and maintain a smart, business-like appearance at all times, this may require overnight stays and extended working hours
Key skills required:
You'll demonstrate to us that you have:
- GCSE level education or equivalent
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- confidence on the telephone
- good level of numeracy skills
- good level of written and verbal communication
- attention to detail
- flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations
- an ability to present a positive, confident and enthusiastic attitude towards the job, the company and your colleagues at all times
Please note that your application will be forwarded to the Herefordshire Group Training Association (HGTA), who are the training provider for this apprenticeship, and who may contact you to arrange the assessment.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.