Welcome to allpay's privacy notice
This privacy notice provides information on how allpay collects and processes your personal data when work for us or apply to work for us in any capacity.
- Important information and who we are
allpay is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO). If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices, please contact the DPO. You can contact our DPO in the Compliance Department at email@example.com
- The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data (for example: name(s), address, DOB, marital status, gender)
- Contact Data (for example: telephone numbers/email addresses)
- Financial Data (for example: bank and salary details)
- Personal Circumstances Data (for example: next of kin details, your CV)
- Employment Records Data (for example: compensation history, performance history, annual, maternity, paternity, parental leave, training records etc)
- Sensitive data (for example, DBS and credit check information, your sickness and/or disability history)
- Discipline and Grievance Data (where you are subject to, or party to any form of discipline or grievance complaint)
We use different methods to collect data about you:
- Direct Interactions: where you give us your details by filling in forms, application forms, HR forms or providing any information directly in any format.
- Indirect Interactions: where information is provided by an internal third party, such as your line manager, the L&D team, or any information provided as part of a disciplinary or grievance investigation.
- Publicly Available Sources: Eg, Facebook or Linked in account, where these are available to the public.
- How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To fulfil our duties as your employer or prospective employer
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To manage your relationship with us.
- How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data within allpay to internal third parties such as your line manager, the finance department, members of the HR team and external third-party service providers such as our pension and payroll providers.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- International transfers
We will not transfer store and process your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). These rights comprise:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact the HR team or the DPO.
- Further details
If you are looking for more information on we process your personal data including on data security, data retention and lawful processing bases, please contact the HR or the Compliance Team.
Version 1.1 - Updated: 29th June 2020