Test Analyst (Mid-Tier)
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Test Analyst (Mid-Tier) to join our Software Delivery Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll create, implement and execute software testing of the systems and solutions used by allpay, and create detailed test cases, execute manual and automated tests, documenting results and managing defects.
As Test Analyst (Mid-Tier), some of your key duties will include:
- Contributing to team motivation and assisting the team to achieve agreed goals.
- Supporting the requirements gathering process to help ensure requirements contain enough information and fact to support design, development and implementation.
- Identifying areas for improvement in requirements and feed back to Test Leads.
- Analysing project requirements and supporting information and produce the relevant test documentation for each system as required.
- Running automated and manual testing.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Ability to solve problems and provide workable solutions or workarounds.
- Integration testing experience within either HR, Finance, or Payroll realms highly beneficial
- Experience of test automation software and practices – ideally in either Selenium or TFS TDD.
- Experience in at least some of the following areas:
- SQL - Fully understands relational databases and use of Microsoft SQL Server.
- TFS or similar - Comfortably logs and tracks defects across multiple projects. Is able to create and execute reports, run automated tests.
- Worked with a load testing tool.
- Working within an agile and/or waterfall environment
- Microsoft Test Manager (or equivalent) - Can use all functions throughout the entire application. Understands virtual machine concepts.
- Selenium or other UI automation suite
- Industry standard methodologies and testing techniques.
- Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.