Development Lead - Senior Developers
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for Development Lead – Senior Developers to join our Software Delivery Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll manage & lead all Senior Developers – those that are setting the standards for others to follow across the Development resource pool; mentoring and supporting the development of junior team members whilst undertaking multiple projects of their own.
As Development Lead – Senior Developers, some of your key duties will include:
- Communicating information and updates to the team in order to gain understanding
- Implementing processes, methodologies, standards and guidelines for Software Development
- Enforce standards for all projects.
- Responsible for work quality, ensuring it meets the technical standards for all development
- Assist in defining the Development team's technical strategy and advising on product roadmaps and migration plans to achieve strategic goals
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Demonstrable experience in software development (.NET strongly recommended) as a professional Software Engineer & experience leading a development team.
- Experience of working in a varied environment and dealing with unpredictable events
- Excellent observer that can identify risks and make them visible and particularly enable the team to see them on their own
- Experienced in SQLServer or Oracle, in terms of database design, stored procedures, triggers, etc. Use of ORMS.
- Demonstrable experience leading and motivating a team.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.