Junior Test Analyst
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for Junior Test Analysts to join our Software Delivery Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll assist the Test Leads to create, implement and execute software testing of the systems and solutions used by allpay, and create detailed test cases, execute manual and automated tests, documenting results and managing defects. You’ll be fully supported as you progress your career to a Test Analyst post, and hopefully beyond.
As Junior Test Analyst, some of your key duties will include:
- Contributing to team motivation and assisting the team to achieve agreed goals.
- Support the requirements gathering process to help ensure requirements contain enough information and fact to support design, development and implementation.
- Identify areas for improvement in requirements and feed back to Test Leads.
- Analyse project requirements and supporting information and produce the relevant test documentation for each system as required.
- Run automated and manual testing.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Ability to solve problems and provide input into workable solutions or workarounds.
- Good attention to detail is highly important.
- Has an enthusiastic and proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Technical Knowledge - Has some exposure/ knowledge in any of the following areas:
- SQL - Fully understands relational databases and use of Microsoft SQL Server.
- TFS or similar - Comfortably logs and tracks defects across multiple projects. Is able to create and execute reports.
- Microsoft Test Manager (or equivalent) - Can use all functions throughout the entire application. Understands virtual machine concepts.
- Industry standard methodologies and testing techniques.
- Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems.
Experience, understanding or exposure to Software Testing in a commercial environment, and knowledge of test automation practices, is highly beneficial.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.