Quality Assurance Manager
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager to join ourSoftware Delivery Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll run teams of test engineers, at different levels of experience, competence and development, driving the quality and output of both automated and manual testing.
As Quality Assurance Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- Managing and Developing a team of software testing experts
- Defining the overall strategy and approach for managing testing of projects.
- Building and maintaining a solid mobile test framework and strategy
- Management and administration of the project/defect management system
- Overseeing automation strategies and tools and existing automated regression test suites.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Strong performance management skills and experience in supporting and managing testers in a matrix style management structure.
- Worked in a regulated industry, preferably Financial
- Strong working knowledge of testing using TFS online.
- Experience in leading teams performing automated testing via either TDD or BDD principles.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium or other application automation toolsets.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.