allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our Portfolio, Programme and Project Office, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll participate in allpay’s portfolio process, including business case preparation, requirements elicitation and provide a professional and structured Business Analysis service across the full suite of allpay’s activity.
As Business Analyst, some of your key duties will include:
- Eliciting requirements using industry standard techniques - interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources
- Decomposing high-level information into detail
- Providing analysis for business case development to feed the corporate portfolio, presenting both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Reverse engineering systems to understand the detailed working of existing system functions and operation
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst within a software delivery environment
- Demonstrable experience of industry standard Business Analysis techniques, with a proactive approach to requirements elicitation
- Experience of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Effective stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Strong time management with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Effective business case analysis and presentation
An ISEB/BCS Business Analysis qualification would be an advantage
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.