allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Project Office, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll manage projects involving systems that process billions of pounds worth of transactions each year, working with Established and Challenger clients to bring innovative new ideas to the public, across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
As Project Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- Delivering complex, high profile projects to time and budget;
- Translating complex concepts between business customers and the technical project team;
- Ensuring that risk & issue management and mitigation is a central function throughout project delivery;
- Delivering projects within market driven time constraints and budgets;
- Managing relationships with both internal and external senior stakeholders and high profile clients.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Proven experience of managing a variety of high profile and complex projects, across a number of business areas and functions, engaging both internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management;
- Experience working within Prince2 and Agile frameworks;
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment;
- Ability to produce and present management information to all levels of stakeholders.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.