allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for an Infrastructure Manager to join our IT Operations department, based in our Hereford Office. In this role, you will lead and manage the team that deliver and maintain the IT Infrastructure for internal and external customers; covering networks, systems, storage, connectivity, telecoms, third party management, monitoring, capacity planning, technical project releases and BAU.
As Infrastructure Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- Leading the IT infrastructure based change management and risk management efforts
- Coaching, developing and managing a team to provide a world class customer service
- Taking accountability for the resolution of issues and use of escalation routes when appropriate using an ITIL based framework
- Taking responsibility for the team spend and resource allocations, providing a continual and consistent service
- Provide leadership in delivering the IT strategy and road map including researching and proposing new solutions
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Demonstrable experience of leading, managing and coaching a high performing technical team
- A high level technical background
- A proven ability to work and make decisions when under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A positive and focused individual with exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Proven ability to solve problems and provide solutions or workarounds
Microsoft infrastructure certification, CISCO network and ITIL service desk certifications are desirable but not essential.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym with personal trainer.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.