Media Sales Executive/ Apprentice
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors and brands. One of those brands, 24housing, is increasing its workforce.
We are looking at different levels for this role so if you can see yourself working for 24housing, we'd love to hear from you! Dependant on experience and previous training the role could be at Senior or Apprentice level. (The salary for an Apprentice is £8500)
We at 24publishing are a small bunch of friendly, creative people who produce a monthly magazine dedicated to the housing sector alongside an up to minute news site from our offices in Hereford. We are looking for an Media Sales Executuve to join our busy gang. Working under the direction of the Publisher, the successful candidate will increase advertising and subscriptions through managing existing clients and seeking opportunities to encourage new clients.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Establishing, developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships via telephone, letters and emails;
- Attending exhibitions and conferences, and encouraging clients to sponsor and participate in these national events;
- Carrying out regular market research exercises in order to gain a thorough understanding of the customer and their needs.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- The ability to create, maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Strong sales skills/process, communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Excellent, confident telephone skills
- Resilience and the ability to overcome disappointment
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym with personal trainer.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.