allpay.cards celebrates successful year following EPA Awards
allpay.cards, part of allpay Limited - the UK’s leading payment specialist, is celebrating it's clients win at last week’s Emerging Payment Awards in London. allpay.cards manufacture the Post Office Travel Money Card, which took home the winning prize from the Best Consumer Card Loaded Programme category.
allpay have worked with Post Office for several years through their processor FIS and helped them migrate all currencies onto a Multi-Currency card. Since early 2017, allpay.cards have personalised over 600,000 of these cards and are expecting more over the coming months.
In addition to the Travel Card win, allpay is celebrating being shortlisted themselves for an award – in the Best Corporate/Government Loaded Payments Programme category. It was it's Direct Payments prepaid programme for social care users that bagged them the nomination.
Key functions of the shortlisted programme include:
- Giving authorities access to a portal to load, manage, control and monitor spend in real-time.
- Giving service users a Cardholder Portal to make payments and view transactions.
- Providing service users with an account number and sort code – means they can easily pay in + pay out.
- Restricting accounts to stop them going overdrawn.
- A dedicated call centre team available Mon-Fri 8am-6pm.
- A tenant reward scheme.
This nomination follows on from a successful year for the entire allpay Group. allpay’s Head of Research and Market Intelligence, Ross Macmillan said:
“It’s been a very successful year for allpay, securing more than 300 tenders and contract renewals.
These have included the direct debit processing for the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA), implementing the City of Edinburgh's prepaid social care programme and supporting the UK launch of Starling Bank, carrying out the production of its eye-catching contactless card.”