Direct Debit is the most efficient, cost-effective and convenient way to collect regularly occurring payments from a large number of customers.
allpay has just launched its new Direct Debit Portal for clients to use. Replacing WebconnecT, the new platform boasts some brand new features for clients to use such as:
- A faster and streamlined direct debit set-up procedure
- Greater account visibility for clients to support their customers
- The removal of the 250-line limit for bulk uploads used for annual increases.
allpay’s Direct Debit service can collect payments every date of the month and results in a simple, safe and speedy service for both you and your customers.
allpay’s Direct Debit service is run by a dedicated, knowledgeable and friendly direct debit team, here in the UK. So you’ll always have somebody to answer your questions at the end of the phone, ensuring your payments are collected, delivered and reported in a timely manner.
The launch of the new platform showcases allpay's commitment to delivering a cutting edge technology for clients and this was only the first phase. The four phases introduced in 2015/2016, including new features that clients have asked for, such as online presentment and variable collections, which are currently in development.
How direct debits help your organisation
The key benefits of Direct Debit for your organisation are:
- Reduced administration – eliminate overheads and reduce reporting processes
- Flexibility – alter payment amounts, dates and frequencies easily, providing your customers with the most convenient and simple way to make payments
- Direct Debit Guarantee and security – provide your customers with peace of mind that their payments are collected safely and securely.
How direct debits help your customers
Your customers will like direct debits because they are:
- Quick and simple - organising a Direct Debit is simple for customers with a set-up procedure that is quick and accurate
- Convenient and flexible - they also benefit from greater convenience, knowing that their bills are paid on time every time, with no missed payments
- Accurate, safe and secure - the Direct Debit Guarantee protects against any incorrect payments and ensures that any incorrect payments are refunded if a mistake is made.
Making amendments to payments is easy for customers as it can be completed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online by your organisation.
Customers benefit from their accounts being credited quickly as payment data is available to your organisation on the same day that funds are collected.
You’ll like the allpay Direct Debit service
allpay’s Direct Debit service provides your organisation with an online set-up procedure that is quick, accurate and secure. When setting up a Direct Debit, your customers’ bank account details are automatically verified, minimising incorrect data and reducing delays.
allpay’s installation of business continuity policies ensures that the service will remain in operation during any unforeseen event.
You’ll also benefit from having all transactional data made available the next working day over allpay’s secure web-based communication portal, Webconnect.
Using secure online scripting, new direct debits with allpay can be set up face-to-face or over the phone.
You and your staff will enjoy a simple, easy to follow set up process:
- Your customer indicates that they wish to pay by Direct Debit
- You and your staff can set up a Direct Debit Instruction for them, immediately, guided by allpay’s secure web portal, Webconnect, prompting them to request the info required from the customer
- The Direct Debit Instruction can then be directly uploaded (on a case-by-case basis or in bulk using your own customer database).
N.B Bulk migrations from existing Direct Debit instructions are accommodated swiftly and simply.
This service works in complete harmony with all other payment methods from allpay and is available to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What do others say about the allpay Direct Debit service?
"We have been using allpay since 2006 to collect payment for our rents, court charges and garage leases. As well as the plastic swipecard solution, allpay provides an excellent Direct Debit service which provides an easy and convenient way for our residents to pay their rent and helps us to meet their need for a flexible choice of ways to pay.
It’s also very cost effective when compared to other payment methods. The Direct Debit team at allpay are always extremely helpful and go out of their way to help with any queries we have.”
"Our customers have responded very positively to the improved service and have welcomed the ease and convenience of a paperless system. Direct Debit uptake continues to increase without any major promotional campaigns and it is now the preferred method of payment for both the Group and its customers.”