Test Lead - Junior Testers
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Test Lead (Junior Testers) to join our Software Delivery Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll will manage all Junior Test Analysts – those that are new to a Testing role and environment, and are learning the skills needed.
As Test Lead (Junior Testers), some of your key duties will include:
- Initiating, leading & supporting the quality and governance compliance within the IT delivery team to optimise business value
- Allocating suitable test resources to a project team upon request by a project manager.
- Ensuring Junior Testers have a suitable learning plan in place
- Assisting with test environment and data management.
- Communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project team and management.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Experience implementing policies and procedures
- Knowledge of best practice on collaborative team-working.
- Demonstrable understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience of creating test case acceptance criteria, based on User story/Business requirements.
- Exposure to automated testing via either TDD or BDD.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.