allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Release Manager to join our IT Operations Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll own the Release Management Lifecycle – building the Release Calendar and managing releases into Production Environments, for a number of applications across a range of portfolios.
As Release Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- Coordinating release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Negotiating, planning and managing all release activities
- Setting up and maintaining a release repository
- Working with all teams to ensure the smooth transition through to Production for all releases
- Measuring progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Significant experience managing a Release Function or deployment project in a demanding and complex environment
- Experience of working with complex multi system, multi-site environments with third parties
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and to communicate clearly with a range of people at different levels of the organisation, including the ability to liaise, explain and discuss complex issues using a range of tools, styles and techniques
- Knowledge and experience of Service Management good practice (ITIL), particularly Release Management – especially change control and governance
- Demonstrable ability to plan, prioritise and co-ordinate own and team activities
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.