allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a PR Executive, based in our Hereford Office.
Responsible for the writing of press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces as a PR Executive, some of your key duties will include:
* Developing and executing a compelling PR plan
* Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering stories
* Utilising cost effective press release platforms
* Responding to phone calls and emails from journalists
* Arranging interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for allpay spokespeople
* Analysing media coverage and reporting the results of PR activity, generating reports on activity, trends and areas for development
* Handling and delivering analytics on social media accounts such as Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn page
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
* Excellent communication and copywriting skills
* Strong interpersonal skills: Whether it’s over the phone, by email or in person, PR is all about people!
* An excellent telephone manner, good Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
* Digitally savvy with experience of social media management
* Excellent time management as the successful candidate will often be working to tight media deadlines.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, and a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays per annum. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.