Lead Business Analyst
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Lead Business Analyst to join our Portfolio, Programme and Project Office, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll manage a team of Business Analysts, providing a professional and structured Business Analysis services to all aspects of the allpay business. You’ll undertake analysis activity to ensure value and risk are being addressed, and own and facilitate best practice in the Business Analysis & Portfolio team.
As Lead Business Analyst, some of your key duties will include:
- Line management of a team including undertaking appraisals, participation in recruitment and undertaking 1-2-1s.
- Providing direction, feedback, coaching and personal development to build the capability of the team.
- Supporting the business as required with strategy development and roadmap development
- Supporting continuous development of the portfolio process
- Providing analysis for business case development to feed the corporate portfolio
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst within a software delivery environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working with Business and IT Portfolios.
- Proven breadth and depth of experience of industry standard Business Analysis techniques, with a proactive approach to requirements elicitation.
- Experience of project and software development methodologies.
- BCS(ISEB) Business Analysis qualification.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.