Junior Business Analyst
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Junior Business Analyst to join our Portfolio, Programme and Project Office, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll support allpay’s portfolio process, including business case preparation and requirements elicitation. You’ll help ensure that a professional and structured Business Analysis service is provided across the full suite of allpay’s activity.
As Junior Business Analyst, some of your key duties will include:
- Supporting driving consensus across all project stakeholders
- Supporting identifying the business strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement where required
- Playing the key role in Project execution, liaising on a daily basis with all of the internal IT and business teams.
- Collaborating with project teams and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision
- Contributing to the effective management of projects including risk and issue management, scope and change management etc.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills
- An understanding of industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modelling, workflow analysis, and functional decomposition analysis, and use these to identify requirements
- Ability to actively engage with a variety of stakeholders to achieve the required results
- The ability to follow through with commitments and build mutual trust with colleagues
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines under pressure
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.